About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 1 September 2014

Our 35th Anniversary...

“When we’re flying high tomorrow, it would be because we stood strong today…”

(Victoria Station, PJ)

Tonight we celebrated our 35th Anniversary and Iwan’s birthday at Victoria Station, Petaling Jaya. It was not that crowded but we didn’t manage to get the seats in the cabin.

While the adults ordered our favourit dishes, the three grandchildren played among themselves, shouting and jumping oblivious of the surrounding.

We are blessed to have so many good things in life… Alhamdulillah…

(Sizzling steak and lobster for dinner)
(Birthday boy with Ella, Hana and abah...)
(Sara and emak...)
(Fitri with Alia and Amir)
(Alia and Amir eating fries)

No comments:

Post a Comment