About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 21 February 2015

SIC girls rendezvous...

"People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours..." 

(Sisterhoods since 1973, SIC girls hostelites)

When I was in Form 4 and Form 5 I used to stay in the hostel. in the 70's the Sultan Ismail College was dominated by boys then and the girls were only a handful. So it was not a surprise if the boys had a proper hostel buildings with dorms and lockers whereas the girls got to make do with an old rented bungalow to house the few of us. There were 4 bedrooms cramped with double-deckers and a large living hall for our prep. 

I registered late and was allocated a small store room with a single bed without any lockers. And for that two years, my room became the HQ for the Big5...

(The early birds, Azizon, Prof Dr. Azizah, Dato' Dr. Nemah, Nik Aminah and YB Ubai)
(Long lost sisters, new stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment