About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 7 March 2015

Bukit Malawati lighthouse...

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted..." - John Lennon

(The light house perched on the hill)

We had ample time to visit Bukit Melawati in the morning before we checked in the Kabin.

Bukit Malawati apart from being a historical site, from the top of the hill we could get a panoramic view of Selangor coastline. On a clear day we will be able to see the Straits of Malacca.

Bukit Malawati is also home to the Silver-leafed Monkeys and Long-Tailed Macaques. We can buy pea-nuts or kangkung to feed the monkeys but need to be cautious as they can be highly mischievous and easily provoked.

(A welcoming sign)
(Excited Alia riding the train with grandpa)
(Feeding the cheeky monkeys)
(Waiting for the train)

No comments:

Post a Comment