About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 22 March 2015

Kembara Borneo....

"Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder..."


Tomorrow early morning we will be flying to Kota Kinabalu where we will start our Kembara Borneo riding through Sabah, Brunei and Serawak with 15 others. The discovery Borneo on wheels, is organised by Wilhin Motor Club and this is the first time we are joining the club.


Last Friday we had arranged with MAScargo to fly our motorbikes to Kota Kinabalu and on Monday we will collect them at the airport.

We will ride carefully and safely.

InsyaAllah...
(Motorcycling News)
(Kuala Lumpur International Airport)
(Taman Panorama Benak, Sri Aman)
(The Tip of Borneo, Kudat)
(Rafe Cafe in Sibu)
(Damai Beach, Kuching)

Kembara Borneo Day 1 - Kota Kinabalu
Kembara Borneo Day 2 - Keningau
Kembara Borneo Day 3 - Brunei/Miri
Kembara Borneo Day 4 - Sibu
Kembara Borneo Day 5 - Kuching
Kembara Borneo Day 6 - Serikin
Kembara Borneo Day 7 - Kuala Lumpur

My overseas travel: munmus.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Nong..

    ada kawan zino yg ke KK juga dengan moto besar nya adakah program yg sama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zino...

    Ye lah tu... Aman dgn wife dia Rohani dalam group Kembara Borneo yg sama...

    kembara Borneo termasuk jelajah Sabah, Serawak dan Brunei...

    ReplyDelete