About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 9 August 2015

My 60th birthday present...

"Today is another chance to get it right..."

(I still love the black on black color)

It is another three months to my 60th birthday, and already I am feeling old and fragile...

Since the beginning of the year, hubby and I have been thinking of looking for another car to replace my old one. For 5 years I have used my car with no complaints. The car is still in the best of condition and with excellent road performance. Our initial plan is to buy a two-seater convertible or a sports car to sit for just the two of us. But I being old school, would prefer a more comfortable one. And our grand-children would love the sun-roof and entertainment units at the back.

I guess it's not too early to have my birthday present now.

(Saying goodbye to my C-class)

No comments:

Post a Comment