About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Nurse Duty in IJN...

"Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows..."

(A painting outside room 351)

I hate hospitals. Hospitals make me sick.

But then you don't get hospitalized for no good reasons. My mother-in-law is hospitalized in IJN after doctors diagnosed cardiac trouble. This morning she underwent the Angio procedures and doctors detected two faulty valves. Her heart condition is deteriorating fast. She is also having water retention to add to her problems.

For the past two days I stayed and took care of her. Today I am driving back to Melaka for my weekly nurse duty looking after my ailing bed-ridden mom. As no one has volunteered to be with my mother-in-law, dear hubby will take over my nurse duty in IJN for at least two nights while I am away in Melaka.
 
(Mak in deep sleep after the Angio procedures)

No comments:

Post a Comment