About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 27 February 2016

Family Get Together at Bidara House...

"Family is like music, some high notes, some low notes. But always a beautiful song..."

(Family group photo)

The bond that links our family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life.

We had a simple family gathering at our Bidara House. Except for a few who had other commitments, everyone was there. We had nasi briani for dinner and some brought fruits and pudding for dessert. As usual, we had fun playing games after dinner. There were winners and losers of course, but too bad there were no prizes. It's good to hear the laughter and see the smiles on their faces again. 

During this joyful moments, we missed our beloved Emak and Shah who had left us earlier.

Al-Fatihah... 

(Playing charade with nieces and nephews)
(Ladies turn, full of concentration)
(Sleepy head, another late night for Amir)

No comments:

Post a Comment