About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Thailand: Betong January to February Ride...

"You don't need magic to disappear. All you need is a destination..."

(Misty View Point, Sea of Fog at Aiyoe Weng)
(A gigantic tree at Chulaphorn Village 10)
(Betong Hot Spring at Ban Charo Parai)

Date: 31 January - 2 February 2016
Route taken: KL - Betong - KL
Total mileage: 900 km

My Overseas Travelogue: Betong Back to Nature Ride

fb photo album: Betong Trip

4 comments:

  1. Ayu... kami ride berdua jer... santai over long weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bestnya! Kak Moon nnti share cerita mcm mana jaga kesihatan & kekal sehat boleh ride jauh2 gitu dlm usia begini. Saya kagum! MasyaAllah. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alhamdulillah... buat masa ni masih sihat lagi, sihat orang tua, ha ha...

    ReplyDelete