About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 26 March 2016

Family Get Together at Pasir Ambor...

"Families are like branches on a tree. We grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one..." 

(A welcoming sign for visitors)

We had a family gathering at my brother-in-law's resort in Pasir Ambor.

The resort is still under construction but the basic amenities are ready for use. There are two swimming pools, the smaller and shallower is for the kids. They are starting to build chalets and plant fruit trees around the area. They even have a fish pond for fishing enthusiasts. The resort will be opened to visitors once the chalets are ready for occupancy.

For now, it is for the used of family and close friends only.

(A game of volley-ball)
(A smaller pool for the kids)
(The veteran judges)
(The youngsters trying out the ATV)

No comments:

Post a Comment