About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 18 July 2016

Raya gathering at Datin Maheran's...

"There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship..."

(Sidah, Datin Ma, Bee, Zan and Nong)

True Friend

© Ashley Campbell 

A friend is like a star that twinkles and glows
Or maybe like the ocean that gently flows
A friend is like gold that you should treasure 
And take care of forever and ever

A friend is like an angel that is there to guide you
A friend is someone you can trust out of a few
A friend is more than one in a million 
They are one in a ca-zillion
And you, my friend, are very special

No comments:

Post a Comment