About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 9 September 2017

42nd SMKB Troop...

"Life is not just making new friends, it's keeping the ones dear and special to you..."

(SMKB 42nd Scout Troop 1969 - 1972)

We are catching up with old friends over good food...

In conjunction with Nik Arif and wife homecoming, we arranged a lunch gathering at Rumah Makan Chibiuk in Kinrara. We also invited the SMKB 42nd Scout Troop, seniors and juniors to join the gathering. It was a happy noisy occasion. It is nothing better than catching up with old friends especially those we have not met for decades.

Friends are precious. In the end you always go back to the people that were there in the beginning...

(The ladies of SMKB)
(The gentlemen of SMKB 42nd  Troop)

No comments:

Post a Comment