About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 21 January 2018

Johor - Visiting my ailing uncle...

"Family is like branches on a tree. We may grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one..."

(PakCik is bedridden)

On Sunday, the three sisters planned to visit our sick uncle in Kluang.

Pak Cik is my dad's youngest brother. He is staying with his ailing wife and has been bed-ridden for a while now. Looking at him lying in bed reminds me of my Abah.

May he be well looked after with love and care by his nine children.

(Mak Cik is not that well too)
(Buying the famous Air Itam Putu Bamboo)
(Asam Pedas lunch in Jalan Padang Tembak)
(Having Coffee and toasts at Kluang Train Station)

No comments:

Post a Comment