About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 20 April 2019

DAHP 10th Program Amal in Gerik...

"Keep calm and don't stress over people in your past. There's a reason why they didn't make it to your future..."

(A group photo of DAHP 74/78)

10th DAHP Program Amal
(20 April 2019)
Gerik, Perak

I am still recovering from fatigue after my Umrah trip but I have committed earlier to join the 10th DAHP Program Amal. Our Program Amal will target poor single mothers and OKU in Gerik, Perak.

We managed to collect contributions and Zakat from members and bought provisions to be distributed to the needy. With the assistance of Kamal Basha, an AVO from the Veterinary Department and the muslimah representatives from from Masjid Gerik, we completed our program by noon on Saturday.

Boxes of used clothings donated by some of the members were sent to Kamal Basha's house to be sorted and distributed later.

Alhamdulillah...    


(A truck load of provisions for the needy)
(A meeting place at a Madrasah in Kg Padang)
(Looking for the right house at Jalan Ahmad)
(Unloading provisions at one of the houses)
(A recipient at Kg Tanjung Jerai)
(Another recipient at Kg Padang)
(Taking shelter from the scorching sun)
(The ladies with a recipient at Jalan Ahmad Kg Gerik)
(A token of appreciation to the Vet Officer in Gerik)
(Our humble donations for the program)

No comments:

Post a Comment