About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 26 August 2020

PKPP - Quality time with the grandkids..

"Take hold lightly. Let go lightly. This is one of the great secrets of felicity in love..." - Spanish Proverb

(Alia and Arif at Sunway Putra Mall)

Sara's family was in KL and stayed in Putramas apartment for a week.

As it was still not safe to be in crowded places during the PKPP, the grandchildren spent most of their time in the apartment. Some of the days the cousins Alia, Arif, Hana and Amir enjoyed themselves swimming with their grandpa. 

To break the monotone, one of those days we drove to GPO and had lunch at Absolute Thai and later had coffee and cakes in Starbuck. Even during the PKPP, there was quiet a large crowd in GPO but people were adhering to the SOP by wearing masks and keeping a safe distance from each other.

(The grandkid engrossed with their gadgets)
(Having coffee at Starbuck in Genting Premium Outlet)
(Shopping for chocolates)

No comments:

Post a Comment