About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 10 August 2020

Kelantan - True friendship is rare...

"Having a sharp memory is a good quality of the brain. But the ability to forget the unwanted things is a far better quality of the heart..."

(Warung Acu Tera at Pantai Sabak)

Best friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

We stayed a few nights at Tanjung Inn Kota Bharu and visited my brother Ngah Aman's house and pusara Kak Idah in Kampung Bangol.

On Sunday we joined a few friends at Warung Acu Tera in Pantai Sabak to celebrate Ani's birthday. Since becoming the talk of the town a few years ago, the Warung Acu Tera has always been packed with locals and tourist especially during school holidays and weekends. The warung opens daily and serves fresh celup tepung shrimp, fish, squid and crabs supplied from local fishermen. Keropok Lekor and other dishes are also served here.

On Monday before we drove back to KL, we had another birthday celebration at Kota Bharu Eon Mall. I was really glad that Kid could join us this time and the Big Five gang missed Bee who was in KL looking after her ailing mom.

(The new Eon Mall in Kota Bharu)
(Ani birthday cake from Baskin Robbins)
(Ani and Kid, my best friends since we were kids)
(Waiting for Ubai and Yatie before we ordered)
(Nandos flame-grilled chicken and side dishes)

No comments:

Post a Comment