About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 28 February 2023

Bonding with the grandkids...

“You know children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers…” - John J. Plomp

(Alia, Hana, Arif, Aira and Amir at Putramas Apartment)

The much-awaited school holidays are finally here!

Sara and family will be spending a week holiday in KL. I have earlier booked BNM Genting View Resort for two night and the five grandchildren will be spending time together. As it was raining quite heavily when we were in Genting Highlands, the kids only managed to play games in the Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park. 

(Riding in the cable car)
(Hanging legs in the glass bottom gondola)
(The crowd at the Indoor Theme Park)
(World Largest Hotel of Genting Highlands)
(Cool weather in Genting Highlands)

The rest of the days were spent in our Putramas apartment, playing games, quizzes and watching their favorite cartoons or movies on Netflix.  

Our grandchildren seem to grow before our very eyes. Growing up has its wonders and special moments, and they seem to change from babies to teenagers in the blink of an eye.

(The grandkids at Putra Mall minus Aira)
(The view from 22nd floor Putramas apartment)

1 comment:

  1. I love the Genting Skyland Indoor Park! I was so scared about the cable car's glass floor. I was so happy to
    go there.

    ReplyDelete