About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 23 May 2023

Going for a walk...

“Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.”

(Taman Metropolitan Kepong)

The easiest way to walk more is to make walking a habit.

I used to listen to music to get me into a rhythm and help me walk faster. But lately I filled my healing hour by listening to the quranic verses to take my mind off the effort. You'll be surprised at how fast the time goes when you're walking to your favourite surah.

Afrer covering 5 km of sweating distance, we decided to have an early lunch of Nasi Kak Wook and Teh Madu at Restoran Puteri in Gombak. 

It is believed that working out before a sumptuous meal amplifies body’s metabolism and hopefully leads to better burn up of calories

(A beautiful morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment