About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 24 February 2024

Aceh - Musafir ke Serambi Mekah

"Life is a balance between what we can control and what we can let go. Learn to live between effort and surrender...'

(Kilometer 0 Viewpoint, Pulau Sabang)

Aceh and Pulau Sabang Trip
(20 -23 February 2024)

It was a 4-day trip to Banda Aceh and Pulau Sabang with a large group from Setiawan, Perak.

Aceh province is the westernmost province of Indonesia located on the island of Sumatra. Aceh is known as Serambi Makkah because it used to be a stopover for pilgrims to deepen their knowledge of Islam before leaving to Makkah to perform the Hajj.

Aceh, which is a semi-autonomous Indonesian province on the northwest tip of Sumatra Island. It's known for beaches, diving sites and mountain wilderness areas.

Day 02: Pulau Sabang
Day 03: Banda Aceh

My Travel Blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment