About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 1 November 2012

Momento from South Africa (1996)

“A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in...” - Robert Orben

(Beautiful and colourful)

Hand-made ceramic

The authentic unique handmade and hand-painted ceramics are crafted from African Clay. The most famous world class ceramics is claimed to be from Africa! At Zizamele Ceramics in Cape Town, South Africa there is a team of artisanal women potters who are working together to create a range of handmade and hand-painted African ceramics. All members of the team are from the local community.

(Unique ceramic jugs)

We were in South Africa in November 1996 for business and leisure trip visiting Johannesburg and Cape Town.

My Overseas Travel Blog: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment