About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 1 November 2012

2012: Kembara Dana Madrasah Kemboja...

“Travel is not a reward for working, it’s an education for living...”


Alhamdulillah… We are back home after a 14-day 4-nation ride for a Kembara Dana Madrasah Kemboja. The journey was from 18 Oct 2012 to 31 Oct 2012 covering more than 6,000 km. 

7 motorbikes and 7 4x4 vehicles took different routes through Thailand, Laos and Cambodia for qurban and infaq activities organized by the DMK group to be distributed to remote areas in Cambodia.

(The bikers and 4x4 team group photo)
(After solat Eidil-Adha at Masjid Kg Kendal, Cambodia)

Total mileage: 6,900 km
Route taken: Malaysia - Thailand - Laos - Kambodia - Thailand - Malaysia
Bikers gang: Mus/Mun, Din/Yati, Syawal, Zali, Taufik, Kitwan, Bakar

My Overseas Travel Blog: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment