About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 11 November 2012

Bitten by The Travel Bug...

“Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it...” - J.K. Rowling

(Still blistering and sore...)

It is less than 2 weeks since we came back from our Kembara Kemboja.

While some people prefer to stay in the comfort of their home and rest, our restlessness, our impassioned spirits, our love for the open road, and our desire to wonder the world have urge us to travel again. And I can’t even wait for my leg wound to heal.

Tonight, dear hubby and I will be flying Qatar Airways to Madrid via Doha and will be spending a week in Spain and another in Morocco. This is our 3rd trip to Spain but our first to Morocco. In Spain, we will be visiting Madrid, Toledo, Cardoba, Seville, Granada and Torremolinos. And in Morocco we’ll stay in Algeciraz, Tangiers, Fez, Meknes, Marrakesh and Casablanca.

This year, I am spending my 57th birthday in Madrid enroute to Casablanca… Yeay!

My Overseas Travel: munmus.blogspot.com

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy yr trip and happy birthday. Did'nt see at Noriah's yesterday. Were u there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tok Ngah,
      I was in Taiping for my nephew's wedding the whole day and miss Bee's function.

      I wass off to spain the next day...

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! Njoy your trip...willnwait for ur nxt n3:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrswongjowo,
      Thanks for the birthday wishes. Have done my updating in my travel blog.

      Time is not on my side. But better late than never...

      Delete
  3. Hi there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I'm confident they will be benefited from this web site.
    Also visit my web-site - Do Not Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday nong..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ani,
      Thanks dear. Saw a few pics of you and the gang in KB. Miss u all...

      Take care.

      Delete