About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 1 September 2008

Our 29th Anniversary...

"Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with a tear..."



Sometimes it's been easy and effortless,
with long stretches of happiness and contentment.
Other times, we've had our struggles,
but through it all we both knew
that this is the most important thing we'd ever do...
And there's no one else I'd rather do it all with than you.

I love you too, yang...

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary and Selamat berpuasa:)

    I've created a new blog: http://haziasreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated anniversary akak...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kak Nong,

    happy belated anniversary...Semuga bahagia inga ke akhir hayat..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear All,
    Thank you for the wishes...

    May we have love, peace,light and laughter for many many more years to come, InsyaAllah...

    ReplyDelete