About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 29 August 2008

Court case @ Ipoh...

“And in the end it is not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years…” - Abraham Lincoln

(Majestic Station Hotel, Ipoh)

Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the daily mundane chores.

I was subpoenaed again. We decided to drive after office. Reached Ipoh and checked-in Majestic Station Hotel. It is a no-star hotel with basic amenities. But it was next to the court. Next day we walked to the court but there was a rehearsal for the Merdeka celebration and the road was blocked.

The court room was packed but by 10.30 a.m. everyone was asked to move to another court room as the Magistrate was caught in the traffic jam. My case was again postponed to a later date, yet to be fixed.

(National day parade from the court room)

I called my secretary to book Penang’s Sea Range apartment and we drove to Penang for a restful relaxing week end.

No comments:

Post a Comment