About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 20 February 2009

A lunch date at the Lanai...

"Two best things in life are warm croissants and a quick way home..."

(The rooms for participants)

I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they made as they go by.

The whole day yesterday I was at the Lanai Kijang with my team to facilitate discussions with two focus groups. After the sessions we had time to show them around our club house and the new training centre.

(Pathway in the garden)

Today, I had only one meeting in the morning. The rest of the morning was spent in my extremely cold room clearing drafts and reports. By noon, when the cold has settled deep in my bones, my friend Di came and we drove to Lanai Kijang and had a sumptuous lunch.

(Water features add to the tranquil ambiance)

It’s been a while since we met, and there is a lot of catching up to do…

11 comments:

  1. cantik tempat tu.. boleh le holiday kat sana hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zino,
    Club house tu untuk staff je. Kalau nak gi makan2 kat situ kena ada staff accompany.

    Tapi kalau nak holiday tu, tak yah lah. Lanai tu kat belakang JKR je. Pergi lah holiday jauh sikit... he he...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Nong. U have a kebun in Sungai Rambai?Is it sg rambai Melaka?If it is, I too have a kebun there..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kak Nong....cantiknya tempat...nampak tenang aje suasana dia...

    ReplyDelete
  5. tempat ni kat KL ke atau langkawi..nampak cantik jer

    ReplyDelete
  6. la,, ingtakan tadi kat ganu ke kuantan ke hehe... molopeh den hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. madam,
    W’salam. yes, kebun I tu kat Sg Rambai, Melaka. I spend every weekend kat sana. Menebas & meracun sikit2. U pun ada kebun kat situ ke? Sebelah mana tu?

    *****

    aNIe,
    Tempat tu memang cantik, semua orang impress, dorang kata macam kat dipinggir hutan walau pun tengah2 bandar KL… Memang club house in ala-ala kampong ku untuk staff menenangkan fikiran selepas penat bekerja…

    *****

    Ezza,
    Kat tengah2 KL ni, tapi bila masuk kawasan tu tak Nampak bangunan sekeliling, redup dan siap ada air mengalir macam ada anak sungai. Ada gym dan swimming pool…

    ******

    zino,
    Facility kita banyak, PD, Penang, Langkawi & Ganu pun ada gak, tapi itu memang resort style. Yang kat Langkawi tu lagi besar dan cantik…

    Nasib baik staff yang dah pencen pun dapat guna facilities ni. Kalau tak melopeh gak den he he…

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the treat k.mun....very nice place indeed and the food are sooo cheap of course BNM dah subsidised kan... Remember bout my car, I called that guy nasib baik he answered...so he promised to pay the expenses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dee,
    Thanks for the company. Next time i'll treat you at Dinar Matahari, our in-house cafe. The menu there is as good and as cheap.

    I feel bad about your car. I'm glad that the guy will pay the expenses. Tapi i cannot imagine the inconvenience when the car is in the workshop...

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maklang,
    Memang best. Calm and peaceful. Conducive untuk relax dengan kawan2 after office hours.

    Sauna and spa pun ada...

    ReplyDelete