About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 7 March 2010

Time changes, friendship remains...

“When people cared about each other, they always found a way to make it work...” - Nicholas Sparks

The reunion was a success.

The venue gave longtime friends a more relaxed setting to remember good times and catch up on years since. It was one group of people you can always be yourself around. It doesn’t matter what your status in life, you were still who you were in 74/78. There was a lot of hugging, kissing and reminiscing.

I met again with long lost friends. I was expecting potentially awkward and embarrassing moments but I was not at all surprised the past 30 years has a way of retaining familiar fervor and erasing bad memories between us...

(Many more not in the photo)

'Let us not forget the laughter we share,
forever like sisters or brothers we care.
You all will always be close friends to me,
and that's the way it should be...


'@ Hotel Singgahsana
(6 March 2010)

4 comments:

  1. Well your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you post, wish look ahead for more cognate articles soon as its sole of my choice question to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seronok jumpa ngan kekawan lama ya sis..
    No update?Must be busy with wedding preparations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madam,
    Gathering of the grandmamas and grandpapas... But friends are forever and sweet memories still remain...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

    ReplyDelete