About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 6 March 2010

Just a memory...

“What i like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce...” - Karl Lagerfeld

(Kota Bharu 1973)

'Once there was a little girl
Used to wonder what she would be
Went out into the big wide world
Now she's just a memory

If this old neighborhood
survived us both alright
Don't know that it withstood
All the things that took our light

Here in the dust
There's not a trace of us
Everything is gone
But my heart is hanging on

(Mark Knopfler)

(Lumut 2010)

2 comments:

  1. Salam Kak Nong...lama tak bertanya khabar...semoga kak Nong, suami dan anak2 sihat alhamdulillah...

    Puitis sungguh akak ni...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anie,
    W'salam. Semoga anie sekeluarga pun sihat belaka. Kak nong sihat alhamdulillah.

    Sihat orang tua, sakit sikit2 dah biasa... he he...

    ReplyDelete