About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 27 March 2010

Frustrating moments...

"If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow..." - Chinese proverb

(Settling in deep frustration)

I'm not a naturally patient person.

When I'm angry and impatient, bad things happen. In fact, I've gone through life continuously moving from one frustrating moment to another. I'm improving my patience whenever I encounter setbacks in my life. And to pacify my inner frustrations, I kept on telling myself - just because I don't get what I want immediately doesn't mean I won't get it eventually.

How I wish for the younger years where my life was so carefree and free of worries. And I kept telling myself that getting angry and upset will do nothing to improve the situation.

3 comments:

  1. tak mau marah marah... bersabar bertenang terima apa yg datang dan terjadi.. berusaha mencari jalan keluar...

    semuga segala persiapan berjalan lancar..

    ReplyDelete
  2. pB sekarang selalu marah marah ...

    tak leh nak sabar sikit pun ...

    susah hati tul ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zino,

    Frustration is when we cannot get what we want... Hilang kesabaran tu biasa lah bro..

    *****

    pB,
    Jangan ikut hati sangat... tarik nafas panjang2, mungkin boleh melegakan kemarahan tu... he he...

    ReplyDelete