About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 24 December 2011

KL Bike Week 2011...

"Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you're riding through the ruts don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake up and live!" – Bob Marley
(The announcement poster)
(One tired biker...)
(Malaysia/Thailand riders gang)
(Custom-made chopper)
(An easy rider)
(Copper and chrome)

Kuala Lumpur Bike Week 2011 is back. This is the 4th event organized by Red Garage Malaysia with more extravaganza full of bikers activity, and more towards free and easy for bikers and also music lovers.

2 comments:

  1. Best regards Nong and to your love ones... You are really active traveling by bike..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tess,
    Indulging in my hobbies take the tired mind off any worries.

    Once in a while I need to take a break from my mundane routine tasks. Need to keep fit too...

    ReplyDelete