About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 18 December 2011

Pahang: Ride to Taman Negara...

"Clouds come floating, no longer to carry rain or usher stormy weather, but to add dramatic color to our sunset sky..."

(Tyres ready to roll...)
(Disciplined convoy, keeping a safe distance...)
(Long and winding road to Kuala Tahan...)
(A biker over-shot a sharp corner...)
(Arrived safely at Taman Negara, on a pink scooter?)
(The longest canopy walkway...)
(A group photo before the climb...)
(A neat pathway in the jungle...)
(The start point on the canopy walk...)
(The water has risen to the parking lot...)
(The bloating Tembeling River in the background...)

Total Mileage: 470 km
Route taken: KL - Jerantut - Kuala Tahan - Jerantut - KL

6 comments:

  1. Salam kak

    We were there for a short break early Dec..Nasib baik tak da hujan dan mengikut kata mereka 2 minggu sebelum tu kawasan tu banjir.

    Will be there during CNY ni..kali ni bawak ramai adik beradik dan anak buah pulak..Teruja melihat kami berseronok atas bot masa buat rapid shooting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ezza,
    Masa kita orang sampai, sungai tembeling dah mula melempah ke tempat parking. Nak pergi makan kat floating restaurant pun kena guna jalan lain...

    By CNY the weather will be better and boleh enjoy climbing canopy walk, bukit teresek, caving, rapid shooting and fishing.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terima kasih kerana berkongsi pengalaman menarik anda di Taman Negara. Saya ingin kongsikan dgn lebih ramai dgn mempamirkan di Laman Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/tamannegaramalaysia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zahari,
    Thanks for sharing... It's a good, informative page for would be visitors...

    A lot more places in Taman Negara to explore in my next trip.

    Salam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As salam Nong
    Just visit your Taman Negara blog, very interesting. I went there in early June2012 - revisit after 20 years. Visit my blog when you're free zuraidaharahman.blogspot.com.
    Sorry to hear about your son.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zuraidah,
    W'salam... Thanks for the visit. I have been to Taman Negara a few times and still love going there...

    I noticed you like travelling too.I have jotted my overseas travel experience in my munmus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete