About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year...

"All happy families resemble one another, each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way..." - Leo Tolstoy

(Who's that guy with the funny head-gear?)

Our families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts....

It was the last day of 2011, and it was our turn to host the family gathering. As there was going to be a big crowd, we decided to do it at our Bidara House. It was a 'pot-luck' party and there was abundance of food and fruits to eat.

I bade goodbye to 2011 and welcome a brand new year with a tinge of sadness. I made no New Year resolutions. Even the habit of making simple plans and scheduling my time is too much of a daily event for me. I wish 2012 will be a better year.

And may Allah continue to bless us with inner strength and overflowing abundance of not only in wealth but in health, love and happiness... Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment