About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 14 January 2012

Pahang: Mountain to mountain ride...

"Nothing is yours permanently so you better enjoy it while it's happening..."

(Bharat tea plantation, Cameron Highlands)
(Getting ready for the ride...)
(CNY deco @ Awana reception area...)
(Sumptuous lamb chops @ Awana Genting...)
(Strawberry flavoured tea and hot scones @ Cameron Highlands...)
(Hot Chili Crispy Siakap @ Dapur Siam, Tg Malim...)
(Gathering of bikers & family...)

Total Mileage: 490 km
Route taken: KL - Awana Genting - Sg Koyan - Tanah Rata -Tg Malim - KL

2 comments:

  1. Salam Kak...Selamat Tahun baru... akak nampak bergayalah kat sebelah motor besar tu...

    490km ? Wow!!....

    ReplyDelete
  2. aNie,
    Selamat Tahun Baru...

    Don't count the mileage that we travelled, but just enjoy the experience of the journey.

    Salam and take care...

    ReplyDelete