About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 8 January 2012

Life different chapters...

"Life has many different chapters . One bad chapter doesn't mean it's the end of the book..."

(Old SIC boys deep in discussion...)

Nik Arif and Hamidah were in KL. And it was time for another get together for the gang. Some brought spouses and children. There were also TKC girls and we managed to rope in a few SIC juniors too.

(Old TKC girls exchanging life stories...)

I didn't expect a large crowd and the high-tea was too short for any elaborate story telling. But what little I gathered was enough to suggest that these friends of mine are well and happy...

2 comments:

  1. Glad to be with you all after missing a couple previous TTS.

    Be sure to rope in the owner of the SR the next time we meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tok Ngah,
    Yes, it's good to meet the gang after a long hitus.

    Have not met him yet. Will get him in next tts...

    ReplyDelete