About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 13 May 2012

Johor: Riding to Muar Asam Pedas...

"Sometimes the hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn..."

(Seafood restaurants along the muara...)
(A group photo in front of Welly's new show room..)
(Colorful bikes lined-up...)
(Getting ready for the ride...)
(Asam pedas lunch at Parit Jawa...)
(The famous Mak Ngah asam pedas restaurant...)

Total mileage: 450 kkm
Route taken: KL - Muar - KL
Riders gang: Welly Advanced Bikers

3 comments:

  1. I really admire your strength Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is that place with many river boats Sis?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tess,
    It's good to ride and feel the wind on your face. It makes you forget about everything else...

    The place is in Parit Jawa, Johor. A place where fishermen will sell their catch for the day. The restaurant along the mouth of the river serves fresh fish, prawns and cockels, cooked in any style you like...

    ReplyDelete