About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 20 May 2012

Thailand: Puncak Titiwangsa to Betong Ride...

"I have found that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them..." - Mark Twain

(Mun, Chon, Yati, Azim, Hakim, Roslan and Din)

Last Saturday we went for a ride with 7 other bikers to Betong, a border town of Thailand and took the Gua Musang route and crossed the Main Range via the East West Highway from Jeli, Kelantan to Gerik, Perak.

Motorists using the East-West Highway would definitely stop at the peak of Banjaran Titiwngsa for its beautiful view of the mountainous surroundings. With a height of about 2.100 meters above sea level, the R&R area is increasingly a popular stop for motorists to take a break from the long-haul riding/driving for a breath of cool fresh air and a cup of hot coffee.

Total mileage: 950 km
Route taken: KL - Raub - Sg Koyan - Gua Musang - Jeli - East West Highway - Grik - Pengkalan Hulu - Betong - Pengkalan Hulu - Grik - North/South Highway - KL
Riders gang: Mus, Mun, Din, Yati, Chon, Azim, Rozlan and Hakim

Overseas Travel Blog: Betong (III), Thailand

2 comments:

  1. Useful info. Fortunate me I discovered your website by chance, and I'm surprised why this twist of fate did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete