About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 12 May 2012

Being a mother...

"I've made a lot of mistakes in the past, but being a mother was not one of them..." 
.
(3 generations of first-born girls...)

A mother's love is patient and forgiving
when all others are forsaking,
it never fails or falters,
even though the heart is breaking…

Tonight we celebrated Mother's Day at Absolute Thai and had our favorite dishes of sea-food tomyam, pandan chicken and kerabu manggo. And I bought me a compact Canon Ixus to replace the one that was broken. 

4 comments:

  1. comel nya cucunda akak ni..dan bulat gak....

    Selamat hari Ibu kak...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ezzah,
    Selamat Hari Ibu untuk Ezzah jugak. Baby Alia tu badan nampak besar tapi susah nak minum susu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful 3 generations Nong..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tess,
    I have 2 grand-dotters now. They are the apples of my eyes...

    ReplyDelete