About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 16 June 2012

Happy Father's Day...

"Be kind to thy father, for when thou wert young,
Who loved thee so fondly as he?
He caught the first accents that fell from thy tongue,
And joined in thy innocent glee."
- Margaret Courtney

(Delicious carrot cake...)
(A man is growing old when he begins to look like his father...)

Today we celebrated Father's Day at Bukit Beruntung with all of the family. The theme was Euro 2012 and  we had lots of fun painting our faces with our favorite team flags. There were abundance of food to eat and later we feasted on durian kampung.

(Cool mummies...)
(Special poses from the girls...)
(Greece Vs Denmark...)
(Too good to resist...)

No comments:

Post a Comment