About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 23 June 2012

Thailand: Our first 1,000 km/day ride to Phuket…

“No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow…” - Lin Yutang

(Getting ready to ride home...)

It was the longest ride per day that we had ever taken and we are glad we did this ride. It was challenging but made fun and relaxing with the company of good disciplined fellow riders….

(A group photo in front of Boomerang Inn, Phuket...)
(Born to be wild...)

Date: 22 -24 June 2012
Total mileage: 2,060 km
Route taken: KL - Spg Pulai - Wang Klian - Pak Bara - Krabi - Phuket - Bkt Kayu Hitam - KL
Bikers gang: Mus, Mun, Din, Yati, Chon, Zali, Shanaz, Taufik, Rozlan, Hakim + 7 other superbikers

My Overseas Travelogue: Phuket Santai Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment