About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 14 July 2012

I am blessed...

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within..." - James Baldwin

(The girls in the family)

I may never climb a mountain,
So I could see the world from there.
I may never ride the waves,
And taste the salty ocean air.
Or build a bridge,
That would last a hundred years.

But no matter where the road leads,
One thing is always clear,
I am blessed,
I am blessed,
from when I rise up in the morning,
'Till I lay my head to rest…

3 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum kak...Alhamdulillah semua dgn izinnya ...Nikmat yang diberikan kepada kita terlalu besar...

    Lama tak menjengok sini ...semoga akak sihat walafiat sentiasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tok Ngah,
    I couldn't ask for more.

    Anie,
    Kak Nong sihat walafiat... sihat orang tua, kadang2 sakit pinggang gak...

    Alhamdulillah...

    ReplyDelete