About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 3 August 2012

Blessed month of Ramadan...

"Whoever fasts during Ramadan with faith and seeking his reward from Allah will have his past sins forgiven…”

(Jurusalem, 2011)

Without us realizing, we are already into the second half of Ramadhan…

It is a blessed month of self-regulation, peace and tranquility, a physical and psychological improvement for my body and soul. My fasting days are mostly spent relaxing in front of the TV and napping most of the time. At night I’ll perform 8 rakaat of the terawih prayers, either in Masjid Wilayah if we are in KL or Masjid Kg Sri Minyak if we are in Melaka.

The effort of performing the prayers not only helps with the digestion but the mild movement of the joints is a better form of exercise for my ailing back. And, listening to the recitation of the Quran by the Imam brings tranquility of the heart and the mind too.


May Allah bless us with peace in our heart and accept all our prayers. Amin…

5 comments:

  1. Zino,
    Selamt berpuasa untuk Zino sekeluarga. Dan Selamat Hari Raya Eidil-fitri...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tes,
    It's been a long time since I heard from you. I hope you are in the best of health.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very Good blogThank you!

    ReplyDelete