About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 20 August 2012

Belated Birthday Celebration...

"Life is like a film. It always has a happy ending. If there's no happy ending, the film is not done yet..."

(A birthday cake for the grandpa...)

When Sara called around 7pm to inform that she's still in Seremban, I know that they were going to be late. It was raining earlier and the North-South highway was crawling with heavy traffic since.

When Iwan arrived with his in-laws around 9 pm we straight-away had dinner of nasi empit with freshly cooked kuah lodeh and leftover rendang and satay.

(Hana helped to cut the cake...)

 The Ice-cream cake from Baskin' Robin was for the grandpa but it was Hana who blew the candle and cut the cake, on behalf.

(Alia wishing Tokbah 'Happy Birthday"...)

No comments:

Post a Comment