About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 11 August 2012

Family iftar @ Bidara House...

"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining?"

(My 2 dishes, the rest will be pot-luck style...)
(It's free seating buffet dinner...)
(Some prefer the garden cool air...)
(A minute-to-win challenge for a coveted prize...)
(My family photo with MIL...)
(A family group photo for the album...)

2 comments:

  1. selamat hariraya maafzahir bathin makk tuu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. En Me,

    Salam Eid-fitri, maaf zahir & batin.

    Lama tak dengar berita!

    ReplyDelete