About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 10 December 2012

My colorful berets...

"A tinge of color brightens a dull day..."

(Red in Granada, Green in Torremolinos, Blue in Cardoba and Rasta in Marrakesh)
(Black in Casablanca, Orange in Madrid, Brown in Tangiers and Grey in Meknes)

Spain and Morocco Tour
(10 - 22 November 2012)

My Overseas Travel blog: munmus.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Assalam Alaykum, sister!

    I loved seeing the colourful hijabs! Very beautiful.

    There is a text about violence against women in Brazil written in english and german on my blog, so that you can read it.ok.
    I wait your visit and comment, if possible.
    Greetings from Brazil,
    Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. W'salam Denise,
    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    I will try to visit your blog once I reach home. For now I am outstation and browse the net through my blackberry, which is too small to read...

    I am getting old...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jauhnye Kak Nong jalan...bestnye..Anyway Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrswongjowo,
    Tak lah jauh sangat tu.

    Spain kak mun dah pergi 3 kali. Morocco baru first time dan bnayak lagi tempat menarik yg tak sempat visit...

    ReplyDelete