About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 11 April 2013

A bad accident...

“Thinking only of the negative aspect doesn't help to find solutions, and it destroys peace of mind…”


We just arrived from Melaka when I received a call from my sister.

My abah just met with a bad accident and was rushed to GH. We drove all the way back to Melaka and went direct to the hospital. Abah was in the emergency unit for almost 6 hours and was only transferred to the ICU after several x-rays and scans and when his blood pressure stabilised. He suffered multiple cuts and bruises and his right leg is broken badly. Abah was sedated heavily yet moaning with pain in his sleep. At the age of 86 years old, my abah is fragile and weak.

My heart is heavy with sadness. Let’s pray that he will recover fast and will not suffer long…

No comments:

Post a Comment