About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 24 April 2013

11th Umrah Trip: A Spiritual Journey...

'"Our Lord, grant us good in this life and good in the hereafter and save us from the punishment of the Hellfire..." - Quran: 2:201
'
Madinah Al-Munawwarah
(16 - 18 Apr 2013)


Makkah Al-Mukarramah
(18 - 24 Apr 2013)


Madinah & Makkah

My overseas Travel:
munmus.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Mash´Allah!!!!!


    I hope one day to be there too.
    Insh´Allah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise,
    Alhamdulillah, we are back from our umrah trip. There are a lot of on-going renovations in Masjidil Haram and massive roadworks around the mosque so that we'll have the best of facilities in years to come...

    Make lots of dua' and you'll have the opportunity to visit the harams too, insyaAllah...

    ReplyDelete