About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 6 April 2013

Thailand 2013: Riding Trip to Hatyai...

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be...” - Douglas Adams

(Klonghae Floating Market, Hatyai...)

Khlong Hae Floating Market is the first floating market of southern Thailand. This market is located about 4 km from the town of Hat Yai at the Tambon Klonghae district and is only open from Friday to Sunday from 3pm till 9pm. It is created as a tourist attraction for the people living in the south of the country. The market offers local food and products as well as agricultural produce. One can hire a boat for a sight-seeing trip to nearby attractions such as Laem Bodhi Estuary, Mural paintings at Wat Khu Tao and Songkhla Central Masjid.

(Date: 6 - 7 April, 2013)

Total Mileage: 1,050 km
Route Taken: KL - Bukit Kayu Hitam - Hatyai
Bikers gang: Mus/Mun, Din/Yati, Munawar/Ros, Fadli/Joana, Diami/Ani, Chon, Tawfik, Rozlan, Ayami, Aa'la, Sham and Syed

My Overseas Travel Blog: Hatyai, Thailand - 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment