About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Unsettled Case...

"I often have a hard time suppressing my feelings. My emotions are always etched across my face for the world to see..."


The internal lawyers set a meeting on Tuesday morning when they know that every Tuesday noon I will drive back to Melaka to take care of my ailing parents till Thursday.

When the meeting proceeded way after lunch hour with no sign of stopping, I was a little agitated. I know there were loads of documents to go through but I need to excuse myself. I know we need to reconvene for one final session before the court case but my only free time is on Mondays and Fridays. The rest need to abide to my timing. I am not enjoying the anxiety and stress this can cause everyone.

To my lawyers and colleagues, I may be retired but my time is very precious, so be wary of that...

No comments:

Post a Comment