About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 27 October 2013

My 3rd grandchild, a boy...

"Grandchildren are the dots that connect the lines from generation to generation..." - Lois Wyse

(Amir Ashran bin Mirwan Ashran)

A beautiful healthy baby boy was born today at 7.15pm in Pantai Hospital weighing 3.04kg. We are now proud grandparents of three beautiful grandchildren of two girls and a boy.

(Hana Ashran with brother Amir)

So on this day when you came 
Was the best day I could have ever thought
Never mind fortune and fame 
Go through lessons in life that can never be bought...

(Their cousin, Alia Ashran)

4 comments:

  1. Tahniah Kak Mun! Tahniah jugak buat Ella & Iwan!
    Comey....

    -linda-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,
    Thank you.

    Alhamdulillah.... Iwan & Ella dah dapat sepasang

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah hana dah besar. tahniah puan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tinie,
    Thank you. Hana dah besar, and dah pandai jaga her little brother...

    ReplyDelete