About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 31 October 2013

Negeri Sembilan - Popia Kuala Kangsar...

"We live in an age when unnecessary things are our necessities..." - Oscar Wilde

(Wet and fried popia)

If you are looking for good popia try the popia Kuala Kangsar in Seremban located at the food arena of Stadium Tuanku Abdul Rahman, Paroi or locally called as Stadium Paroi.

There are 2 types of Popia available, Popia basah and Popia Goreng. Between the two I prefer the crispy fried popia. The Popia is a simple vegetable spring roll but what makes the difference is that it is garnished with a tasty hot and sweet peanut sauce.

We have frequented this place many times especially when we were on our way back from Melaka after my nurse duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment