About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 18 April 2014

Thailand: Phuket Bike Week Ride...

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going..."

(Taufik and Amry not in the picture)

Total mileage: 2015 km
Route taken: KL - Phuket - Hatyai - KL
Bikers gang: Mus/Mun, Munawar/Rose, Hj Din/Yati, Zali, Syed, Zaini, Taufik and Amry

My Overseas Travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Hi. I was wondering if you feature guest postings. Do you have an email address I can contact you on? Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can be contacted at maimontop@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I marvel at the enthusiasm of suoer-bikers enjoying themselves. Physically I am not fit for that sort of tough out-of-door activity. I amsure there is so much fun in it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pakcik,

    We want to enjoy life while we have the energy. Some others indulged in 4x4 off-roading, fishing, golfing etc... but we, in biking and we love to travel the world...

    ReplyDelete