About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 13 April 2014

Melaka: Ride to Pengkalan Balak...

"Happiness is a continuation of happenings which are not resisted..." - Deepak Chopra

(Riding to Port Dickson for breakfast)
(Arriving at Port Dickson town)
(Clock Tower, a prominent landmark of PD)
(Breakfast set for 4 hungry bikers)
(Old trees, scene along PD beach)
(Stop for refuelling and pressure checks)
(Pengkalan Balak, clean beautiful beaches)
(Having early lunch by the sea front)
(Watching kids handling the yachts)
(Waiting by the beach for fresh catch)
(Fishermen's boats taking a rest)
(Stop on the way back for fresh-baked bahulu)
(Taking a different route back)
(Passing the Melaka - Negeri 9 boundry)
(Take five - Shawal massaging Syanaz's head)
(The KTM waiting patiently)
(Riding on N9 trunk road)
(Heavy traffic from Seremban to KL)

Total mileage: 290km
Route Taken: KL - Port Dickson - Pengkalan Balak - Linggi - KL
Bikers gang: Mus/Mun, Syawal and Syanaz

No comments:

Post a Comment